With Notion Cafe’s Calendar Sync you can hook up any Notion database to your online calendar of choice!
Either use a Date property from your database or use dates in titles (e.g @February 4, 2023) to make them show up on any device that supports the iCalendar format.
✨ Quick start
1. Sign up & select which databases you want to connect.
2. Setup your calendars by click the green “+” 🟩 on the top right corner.
3. Type in a name & select your Notion database.
4. If you use a specific date property, be sure to select it & click “Submit”.
5. Click “📋 Copy to clipboard” to get the URL of your calendar.
6. Paste a URL into your Calendar software of choice (we'll explain what URL you need)
7. Wait about a minute and your Notion tickets should appear in your Calendar! 😊
All integrations are checked by the admins of this marketplace. Although we try our best to keep this marketplace as safe as possible, we can't guarantee 100% safety, since all systems can be hacked. To prevent any problems, please carefully select the pages you give an integration access to, since those pages will be the only pages it can see and modify.
That's amazing! Feel free to send the developer of this application an email. You can find their contact details on the integration page.