A tool to allow batch PDF export for free Notion users. You can export as HTML with subpages and then use this tool to convert those into PDFs.
How it works (scroll down for a video tutorial)
1) Download the Windows or Mac application and extract the file
2) In Notion, place all the pages you wish to export into one page and click Export, choose 'HTML' and ensure 'Include Subpages' is on.
3) Extract the export to find a list of HTML files and folders for each page. Place the HTML files with folders containing images in the same folder as 'notion-pdf-export.exe' (Windows) or 'notion-pdf-export' (Mac).
4) Double Click 'notion-pdf-export.exe' (Windows) or 'notion-pdf-export' (Mac) and wait for the process to be completed.
If nothing happens, you may need to go to macOS security settings and click 'Open Anyway'
5) All the individual pages can be found converted into PDF Documents inside the pdfs folder.
All integrations are checked by the admins of this marketplace. Although we try our best to keep this marketplace as safe as possible, we can't guarantee 100% safety, since all systems can be hacked. To prevent any problems, please carefully select the pages you give an integration access to, since those pages will be the only pages it can see and modify.
That's amazing! Feel free to send the developer of this application an email. You can find their contact details on the integration page.